Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. like i mentioned in the title, i recently bought a tired honda cbr 600f (i think) but I dont know much about it. I had previously owned a honda Sabre 750. I have a bunch of questions and need for some advice & I hope i can get it over here. like i said I live in Afirca (Nigeria to be specific) & we don't have a motorcyle dealership and therefore all the other neccesities (workshops, stores...etc). You buy from a few ppl who import them in & HOPE u dont have serious probs and also HOPE you get a mechanic, lol. That's the truth.

for my first 2 questions, I've decided to go easy (haha, I think). 1) - where do I find the VIN (if any exists for bikes) and where (on the web) can I go for a search of where and with whom my bikes been?, also to verify the exact year of make, etc..... 2) - My throttle seems to "hook" sometimes, what's the cause of this?....

I'll appreciate any help from you guys, and as soon as posible. THANKS !!!1

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello all. like i mentioned in the title, i recently bought a tired honda cbr 600f (i think) but I dont know much about it. I had previously owned a honda Sabre 750. I have a bunch of questions and need for some advice & I hope i can get it over here. like i said I live in Afirca (Nigeria to be specific) & we don't have a motorcyle dealership and therefore all the other neccesities (workshops, stores...etc). You buy from a few ppl who import them in & HOPE u dont have serious probs and also HOPE you get a mechanic, lol. That's the truth.

for my first 2 questions, I've decided to go easy (haha, I think). 1) - where do I find the VIN (if any exists for bikes) and where (on the web) can I go for a search of where and with whom my bikes been?, also to verify the exact year of make, etc..... 2) - My throttle seems to "hook" sometimes, what's the cause of this?....

I'll appreciate any help from you guys, and as soon as posible. THANKS !!!1
the vin should be on the upper frame near the petrol tank (not sure if its left side or right on a 600),should be easy to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts