Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all:)

Just joined recently,for one reason only really,I'm about to buy a Fieblade either this weekend or next:thumb:

being an current R1 owner:evilaugh: I thought I'd come over to the dark side :eyebrows:

so tell me,what's going to float my boat about this bike:idunno:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Coming from what year R1 to what year CBR?

Best to take BDA116 with a grain of salt. He just loves R1s too much to recommend anything else.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Welcome! Which year FireBlade are you looking to purchase? I love my '01 929! :D I'll continue to enjoy it for many, many years to come! I'm in "collect" mode. :rotfl:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
:welcome: I've never owned an R1, but every CBR I've owned has been very rider friendly, very reliable, and extremely well built.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
:welcome: to the .org

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
ND4SPD said:
:welcome: I've never owned an R1, but every CBR I've owned has been very rider friendly, very reliable, and extremely well built.
+1! And yes, you will soon discover the "warped" sense of humor of BDA... Just forgive and forget - he is a "dyed in the wool" republican. Sorry, can't resist turning ALL threads political. :D It's just so, so stimulating!

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Make that Libertarian. Problem is, to Bacchus anyone that isn't as extreme left wing as he automatically becomes a Republican.

And R1 > CBR1000RR. R1 Uber alles.

Seriously though, I like that '06 RR. It's actually good looking, but it's still a crappy litre bike. Give me a high revving 650cc over any litre bike any day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts