Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my cbr1000rr and took out my headlights before i did it.

www.***********/forums/showthread.php?p=1941488#post1941488 << i guess you cant put a link to "1000rr .net" but if u replace the stars with what i have in quotes it will send u there.... sorry about that...

thats my sbr that are out of. all the switches are mounted into the left side air duct cover fairing. theres one to turn everything off, one for the halos, and one for the devil eyes. high and low beam switch still works the same. only thing required is that you do the flapper mod to install this.

300$ takes it! its 100% perfectly working. only problem ive had since the 2 years its been on my bike is one of the switches went bad to turn on the devil eyes. I just replaced it though.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Clicky

Why do you need the flapper mod done for the lights?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sky91 - it's recommended as the "best place" to mount the HID ballasts is between the headlights where the canister removed by the full flapper mod lives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sky91 - it's recommended as the "best place" to mount the HID ballasts is between the headlights where the canister removed by the full flapper mod lives.
Yes very true, mine are actually inside the headlights but the "control unit" is mounted between the headlights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are come pictures finally. I was working from slow verizon internet and if was very difficult

^^ headlights on

^^ halos only

^^ devil only

^^ headlights on (there not blue in real life they are pure white 6000k)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.