Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a high mount exhaust available for the 900RR? If not, is there a high mount for another model bike that can be easily converted for use on the 900RR? And if not that, is there a gp-style/short exhaust like the 06+ R6 and GSXR600/750 type exhaust for the 900?

I'd like to do the VFR single sided swingarm conversion, but I would want to open up the exhaust to show off more of the wheel if I wanted to do that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hindel, i have a full hindel system on my 98 cbr 900 thats a high mount, i bought the bike with this on there, this year will be converting to a blueflame system so could possibly have on availible if your still looking.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like your bike's color scheme! it doesn't look like a super-high mount... just a little bit higher than normal... i don't know, maybe it's just the angle of the pic

·
Banned
645 Posts
Looks good. That's more of a mid high mount. Bike looks awesome. I'm diggin the undertail. What all was involed in installing it? I have heard you have to trim but not take out the factory undertray

·
Registered
89 Posts
the company that makes the undertail is called "pimpbikes.com" and yes there was a little fab work needed to make it work. the undertray had to be cut and then i had to refab some plastic repair in it so it would hold anything after the install, as well as having to drill holes in the tail plastics for mounts, not to mention trying to get nuts and bolts onto them as there is no room to get in there. any ways, im in the middle of a GSXR 1000 tail upgrade so if you are interested in the tail or any parts lets me know, i will be parting mine out as soon as its done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts