Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Yana Shiki slip on exhaust. It has great sound, but isn't the most appealing looking. I have always loved the look of the high mount exhaust, but haven't seen many options for our bikes. My girl hardly rides with me so i'd like to keep the rear foot pegs if possible. I understand I may need to space them out to make enough room though...

Anyone have any custom high mounts exhausts they've done? I'm worried about losing power as well with the wrong bends. I'm assuming you could cut it, put a 45° angle up, use the same size pipe come up, and another 45° out to move the exhaust up. Probably weld everything, then use black header wrap to clean it up (assuming the welds wouldn't be perfect or match the same color as the exhaust)

anyone wanna chime in and help me out?

*don't mind the photoshopped black frame-- in the process of painting it and wanted to see what it would look like :)

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
make sure you get a exhaust before you sell your slip-on most systems for the 929 are discontinued. i ran into this recently i just upgraded to a full system and i found a deal on arrow comp race mount system on ebay, basically i got lucky. check with hardracing i think m4 still makes a highmount and a lowmount full system. if you go with a devil exhaust make sure you get the hass eliminator unless your not concerned with power then it dont matter...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts