Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a high mount for my 929. I would like one that doesn't use the passenger foot peg(what to take them off). Anyone have one or know of one? Would really like a full system.

·
Registered
347 Posts
For what I know... and I'm sorta new at this sport bike thing, Devil make's a pretty affordable High mount system, Arrow also; but a bit pricey, and other high end company's. Im looking into getting a Devil high mount, but Im not sure if theres a map for it yet for the Power Commander.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Arata makes a high mount full system. definetly on the pricey side but its worth it (materials, build quality and power gains are top notch)

·
Registered
400 Posts
M4 and Hindle have highmounts.

The Devil system that was mentioned above is NOT a full system Its a 1/2 or 3/4 system, depending on how you order.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The M4 site says that they only have standard mount. Have anyone seen a M4 high mount? Pics would be cool if you have.

·
Registered
400 Posts
The M4 site says that they only have standard mount. Have anyone seen a M4 high mount? Pics would be cool if you have.
You are correct. :O No listing for the 929. Sorry.

There is a listing for the 954 though. Not sure if it would fit the 929.

I'm assuming if it did, they would have it listed under the 929 applications. You could try and contact them about fitment.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
You are correct. :O No listing for the 929. Sorry.

There is a listing for the 954 though. Not sure if it would fit the 929.

I'm assuming if it did, they would have it listed under the 929 applications. You could try and contact them about fitment.

Sato's site also claims their system is only for a 954, bolted right up perfect to my 929. (its a low mount so don't bother looking)

Arata makes a high mount but it doesn't tuck up against the rear cowling and its expensive. worth it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts