Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone havr there akra pipe high mounted? :huh: I have been on their web site and they do not show a high mount :idunno: Any help would be good :thumb:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Machinist said:
Does anyone havr there akra pipe high mounted? :huh: I have been on their web site and they do not show a high mount :idunno: Any help would be good :thumb:

There are no high mount slipons for the 929/954 except the Devil I think. The only option is standard mount. I dont even think that Akra makes a high mount full system.
Chris

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
:welcome: to the Org Machinist.... :thumb:

·
Registered
96 Posts
NinerPilot said:
There are no high mount slipons for the 929/954 except the Devil I think. The only option is standard mount. I dont even think that Akra makes a high mount full system.
Chris
Exept Devil and 2 brothers, and mig (i think), The old Leo vince wicth is Inigo sports now, I forget there might be a few more but I know Akropovic dosent make one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply's :thumb: I have some titanium pipe at work so Iwill copy the Micron High mount set up on my freinds bike and make up my own :D custom high Mount, will post pics when done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts