Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any sugestions for a high mount exhaust that looks good and is not real loud but just loud enough. i like the mig high mount but can't find one .if anyone can get a used or new mig high mount or any other high mounts used for a 954 that would be awsome. i'm tight on loot right now so i'll get what i can afford . any sugestion thanks :idunno: :confused:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
rogerjt said:
any sugestions for a high mount exhaust that looks good and is not real loud but just loud enough. i like the mig high mount but can't find one .if anyone can get a used or new mig high mount or any other high mounts used for a 954 that would be awsome. i'm tight on loot right now so i'll get what i can afford . any sugestion thanks :idunno: :confused:
If I am not mistaken MIG is out of business so most used/new pipes probably would be on ebay.

If you are tight on a budget look at the Hindles. No personal experience with them but most everyone here who has one loves it for the price

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone have high mount pictures an a 954 i'm thinking about a devil or m4 3/4 system.. how are these and are they any good :idunno:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hindle high mount, full system with carbon oval can. I made 143.5 HP and 70.1 TQ with a custom map.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
rogerjt said:
anyone have high mount pictures an a 954 i'm thinking about a devil or m4 3/4 system.. how are these and are they any good :idunno:
Seen dyno charts on devil and m4 on 954s, not good. sorry :crying:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My friend has a two brothers system on his 954, he is very happy with it, nice deep sound and a very nice look(or at least what he wanted) good fit and finish too, I will try to post a pic or two later.

·
Registered
329 Posts
CBRBob said:
Seen dyno charts on devil and m4 on 954s, not good. sorry :crying:
M4s are great pipes. The dyno charts you saw must've been poorly setup machines.

A LOT of racers use M4. :thumb:

·
Registered
329 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Well, we're talking about on a 954. :) All exhausts are not created equal across all brands/models. :D
Agreed, BUT I don't believe that the M4 mentioned in the above post was the reason for poor dyno numbers. More often than not, it's a poorly setup FI map. Know what I'm sayin'?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot about Annendale Racing. The owner's wife (or was it girlfriend) raced an SV (Team Blonde). They also sponsored Ty Howard who raced AMA for awhile. I guess they raced 954s, as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
954 high mount

any pictures of the two brothers or leoVince high mount exhausts . do these systems let you keep the rear pegs? which systems don't need a power commander : hindle,leo,m4,two brothers, devil these are the one i am looking at and i'm tight on cash right now(trying to pay off bike) so i want to get a power commander later. any info would be awsome. thank you :confused:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Re: 954 high mount

I know with the two bros you loose the rear pegs, looks nice though...heres a link to try

http://www.fireblades.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31720

I know that it is still on the active topics list, you may have to cut and paste it though, sorry. but I hope that it helps and I hope that it works, computers are not a strong point at all. :idunno:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts