Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out cleaning the bike after my ride today when I hear a bunch of sirens. When I look down the street I see either a Navigator or Expedition doing about 80 coming down the street followed by about 5 cops. 2 minutes later the ghetto bird flys over and starts circling about a mile away.

I guess I'll read the details in the paper tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
wow, that beats my happenings! damn..

I was coming down my local (torn up highway with jersey barriers forming a centerline) when I saw the ass end of a cavalier appear above the roofline of the suv in front of me. It was in the express lane of the opposing direction, and I caught up to it just about the time it came to rest. I just have an image of the driver landing back against his door/seat and the passenger with her seatbelt on and hands coming back off of the roof/window into her lap. Got hit with a big piece of headlight(?) lens and alotta glass, no damage to my ride though.

The story itself was that I went to call 911 and after about 17 rings they answered - and hung up!!! wtf??? Anyways...having a police chase down your road beats that, thats freaky as hell! Tragedy pretty much occurs every day on the hwy regardless if im there for it or not unfortunately, but @ your house - thats kinda out of the blue..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts