Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know quite a few of you here have experience with technology so I pose a question for you...

I am currently working on a project that I think will be fun and very unique. We have an organization that wants to put together two computer/training labs in two separate offices. That in itself isn't groundbreaking. But they want it to be more of a showcase of technology, and my favorite part is there's no budget limitations!

Ideally, the lab will be a training lab most of the time. And in this configuration, all computer equipment needs to be secured out of site. It should look like a normal training room. But at the flip of a switch/push of a button, convert to a computer lab. I'm picturing a 30x60" desk with a scissor lift in the rear 6" or so that would raise a 17" or 19" LCD from a hidden compartment. A standard keyboard/mouse tray would take care of those, and the CPU should be easy enough to secure in a cabinet. I have looked quite a bit and haven't seen anything like this. Have any of you seen such a beast, or have any experience having custom technology furniture built?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts