Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my options? I have a Devil Highmount titanium on order, but I wanted to make sure people are talking good about it and that there isn't something better.

Kevin

·
Registered
272 Posts
true....you already bought it, why ask now?

but you made a great buy...DEVIL is great...IMHO. It may not have all the hp gains as maybe a Hindle...but it looks sweet and sounds great too. I love mine...so I may be biased.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I,ve had both the Devil and now the Hindle. I like them both, but I feel that I have gotten much more HP from the Hindle, since I have the full system as opposed to the 3/4 Devil. However, the Devil looks sharp, sounds awesome, and did improve the bikes HP.

Solid choice!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I like the look of any high-mount that runs parallel with your rear-fairing. It just looks (and sounds) cool.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You won't be disappointed! You'll love the Devil! I have a hi-mount sb2 and I love it!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it's not in stone yet, we're trying to order it, but it's coming outta quebec and they are slow for some reason...theres a can of worms let's leave that alone.

Anyway, if there is a highmount titanium hindle exhaust my ears are open, let me know some thoughts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I am going to try and change my order to a Full Hindle High Mount with the Titanium Round Super Sport Can.

My only question before I order is does the hindle system still have passenger footpegs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well I ended up going with the devil, the hindles were back ordered to august, and since I am waiting to ride ebcause of my friend dropping my bike in march...I don't really care, I just need to ride...no.. NEED to go riding!

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
iridea929rr : well I ended up going with the devil, the hindles were back ordered to august, and since I am waiting to ride ebcause of my friend dropping my bike in march...I don't really care, I just need to ride...no.. NEED to go riding!
Did you check more than one shop? Look at this place and you can also IM nhfirefighter13 for info. Both excellent people to deal with

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (iridea929rr @ June 13 2003, 7:16pm)well I ended up going with the devil, the hindles were back ordered to august, and since I am waiting to ride ebcause of my friend dropping my bike in march...I don't really care, I just need to ride...no.. NEED to go riding!
Did you check more than one shop?  Look at this place and you can also IM nhfirefighter13 for info.  Both excellent people to deal with
Thank you, kind Sir.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I got my bike back with the Devil Highmounnt Titanium. All I can say is wow! It looks amazing and sounds even better! I'll get pics up asap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts