Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo!!! got my Hindle in progress, now for Maps. I hear Booth's 92? is awesome as well as Reapers ECS 954. The question is, if I get my hands on either of these, will they work until I can afford the custom maps since they are for the 954?

BTW, if either of you guys (Booth & Reaper) are out there, I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a map today or you can come over to my house for a mapping party. You bring the map! Either way works for me. :D

:cheers:
Mavic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,183 Posts
sorry to tell you this but 929 maps are different to 954 maps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ratter1 said:
929 maps are different to 954 maps
Figured that was probably the case. Oh well, hopefully somebody has a map somewhere for a 929 that they don't mind sharing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Mavic said:
Figured that was probably the case. Oh well, hopefully somebody has a map somewhere for a 929 that they don't mind sharing.
You can have mine (if I find it) 929 with full hindle and, pair valve mod, flapper mod and stock filter - 149.3 hp - problem is, it's for a full Euro spec (aussie) bike running 98 octane fuel, so I'm not sure if it will do much for you.

Z...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Zeeman said:
You can have mine (if I find it) 929 with full hindle and, pair valve mod, flapper mod and stock filter - 149.3 hp - problem is, it's for a full Euro spec (aussie) bike running 98 octane fuel, so I'm not sure if it will do much for you.

Z...
looking for that exact map also... what is the difference in a full euro spec but 150 hp :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
I've got a map made for my 929 (Full Hindle, Flapper and Pair mods). I was running Booths map and used it for my baseline. It gave me 139 at 69 and was rich in the lower rpms. Wicked backfires and flame coming off high rpms so i keep it on the palm and upload it for fun on occasion.

This new map, tuned from booths map, gives me 142 at 72 on 92octane. If anyone's interested I can post it but I'm on the road for business till Saturday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
aBnorMal said:
I've got a map made for my 929 (Full Hindle, Flapper and Pair mods). I was running Booths map and used it for my baseline. It gave me 139 at 69 and was rich in the lower rpms. Wicked backfires and flame coming off high rpms so i keep it on the palm and upload it for fun on occasion.

This new map, tuned from booths map, gives me 142 at 72 on 92octane. If anyone's interested I can post it but I'm on the road for business till Saturday.
i'm a taker :hyper:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all of you for the replies and I'll take any that anyone is willing to donate. Maybe we can get Conq to move these to the KB where booths map used to reside.

Thanks Again,
Mavic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Figment,
Thanks for the creating the KB article. Can anyone create a KB article or is it under your moderator priviledges? Might be good to have a PCIII Maps folder for just such items as these posted ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,126 Posts
Mavic said:
Figment,
Thanks for the creating the KB article. Can anyone create a KB article or is it under your moderator priviledges? Might be good to have a PCIII Maps folder for just such items as these posted ones.
No, only the KB admins can add articles. He formatted that article in a way that additional maps can be added to it, with descriptions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,086 Posts
ConqSoft said:
No, only the KB admins can add articles. He formatted that article in a way that additional maps can be added to it, with descriptions.
I had to modify the submitted file as it was uploaded as a ZIP but was really a MAP file. When I changed the file type to MAP and re-uploaded it, the server had an internal error when using the download link. I zipped the MAP file, re-uploaded it and now it works.


Please send additional MAP files with information about the bike and modifications so I can add them to the KB site. If we get a lot of non-FB maps, we may move the article to the general section.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,086 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Yeah, a web browser will think a .MAP is an image map file most likely.
That may be the problem. There was no "MAP" file association on my system so I had to tell XP to open the MAP file in notepad...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top