Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've been riding around with the stock pipe for the last year and a half.... and lurking around here for alot longer than that. Not being able to take it anymore I ordered a full Hindle high mount with titanium can. I've just installed it and a PCIII on my 02 954 :highclap: I have also pinned down the flapper valve. I've tried using some of the dynojet maps that came with the PCIII but they don't seem to be right for this combination. Could someone email me a map for my combo or one close to it? I used to see some maps pinned on some of the old boards but I can't find them now and the message search is not working. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, I live in central florida and am close to sea level if the altitude makes a difference.

TIA,
Chris
bloodso at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
bloodso....you have mail. These maps are all pretty good. I find that the one from ECS Dyno works the best. It made 142 rwhp on a 954 and is the current map I am running on my 954. Thanks again to K9inAZ for his maps.

Dano

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ReaperAZ said:
bloodso....you have mail. These maps are all pretty good. I find that the one from ECS Dyno works the best. It made 142 rwhp on a 954 and is the current map I am running on my 954. Thanks again to K9inAZ for his maps.

Dano
Thank you for forwarding them to me and thanks to K9inAZ for providing them!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
You try out any of those maps yet? Hope you find one you like. Forgot to add in :welcome: to the .org!!

Dano

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ReaperAZ said:
You try out any of those maps yet? Hope you find one you like. Forgot to add in :welcome: to the .org!!

Dano
Thanks! Last night I tried the ECS Dyno map. It runs really smooth throughout the RPM range. Now when I chop the throttle around 85-90 in second gear it will pull the front tire into a full, balanceable (sp?) wheelie. It would never do this before with my riding style; I always ride with my crotch next to the tank. This map is so nice that I can't imagine I would be able to 'feel' the difference if any of the other maps were better. :D I guess I will have to schedule for some dyno time, bring those maps, and see which one of those is best and possibly make one better or mod one of them and make it better, if that will even be possible. :idunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts