Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure was it after PC3 installation, but noticed yesterday the HISS light doesn't blink anymore. :idunno:

Is there some setting to make it off/on like the fuel consumption meter has?

JakeT.

·
Registered
236 Posts
you may have disabled it. turn on the ignition and kill switch
now hold the 2nd button and press the first one and the time should flash. when the time is flashing just turn off the ignition with your key. This will enable the hiss light. You must turn off the ignition while the time is flashing

·
Registered
960 Posts
JakeT said:
Not sure was it after PC3 installation, but noticed yesterday the HISS light doesn't blink anymore. :idunno:

Is there some setting to make it off/on like the fuel consumption meter has?

JakeT.
You have to fiddle with the buttons but I can't remember how. It is in the manual. If I remember I'll have a look tonight.

Edit: Belay that. SoulJahz obviously has a better memory than me.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, I was adjusting clock time yesterday, i have propably set it off.

I don't have owners manual....

Damn honda and all the features...

JT

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, Now it's working, thanks for help.

Yep, I knew the HISS is working. But the bike stayed outside for couple of nights and I wanted all the teenage criminals to know too that there is some protection on the bike. Some may even confuse the light to alarm system.

At least it get attention when they start picking the lock and they may read and hopefully understand that the bike ain't gonna starts. nomatter how much picking they do.

Jake

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think so, my HISS light hasn't worked since I got it a few months ago, I tried this and the light still doesn't work. And the previous owner never even knew how to set the time on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts