Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Cant help with the parts Jhowington
but just wanted to say :welcome: and hope you are ok after hitting the deer..

·
Registered
786 Posts
Don't have anything you have listed here. I have stock levers, i think i have a stock taillight. Let me know what else you need.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Also, from experience there are very few 1000rr owners here. Most are 900, 929, and 954. Other sites may be a better place for you in this case.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
says he of little faith.. ha.. yeah there's another site you may want to google for your specific model.. probably better chance at getting what you need..

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know what you need or what you want for condition of but as far as bodywork for this model I have the following:

Honda OEM left mirror - very good condition
Honda OEM right side cowl - cracked but can easily be repaired with fiberglass, no broken tabs
Honda OEM front fender - cracked but can be repaired with fiberglass, no broken mounts

All parts are off a red 2005. PM me with your email address if you need any of this stuff.

I hope you're alright after taking out that deer.

--Matty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to need headlight assembly for sure before i pulled off the forks and front wheel it looked like the tire was offset from the handlebars do you think something may be bent or will everything straighten up when i start putting bike back together? i need the clutch fluid resivore and i dont know about the piece that holds the forks in i think it may be bent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered new fairings off ebay along with tailight bar ends fork seals and front rim and tire Has anyone ordered those fairing kits off of ebay? are they worth it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts