1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll tell ya, I'm so sick of hearing all this PC crap. Why can't people just ignore what doesn't pertain to them and let us who enjoy the Holiday as traditional, enjoy it.

WTF is wrong with modern (wo)man??

·
Registered
663 Posts
That is such bullshit. If you don't like it, don't pay attention to it. I don't like it when fat chicks wear tight clothes, so I just don't pay 'em any mind.

My dad has a Non-Sequitur comic on his fridge with a woman with her legs crossed chanting "I am offended, I am offended," and the caption says The mantra of the 90's. Sad, but true.

F*ck PC. In fact, I'm watching "PCU" tonight to celebrate not being PC.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That is such bullshit. If you don't like it, don't pay attention to it. I don't like it when fat chicks wear tight clothes, so I just don't pay 'em any mind.

My dad has a Non-Sequitur comic on his fridge with a woman with her legs crossed chanting "I am offended, I am offended," and the caption says The mantra of the 90's. Sad, but true.

F*ck PC. In fact, I'm watching "PCU" tonight to celebrate not being PC.
Great flick. :) +1

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Well, I wish all of you gentiles a very happy, peaceful, non-commercialized, spiritually centered Christmas.

Whether you like it or not.

·
Registered
954 Posts
are you kidding me? cant do math worth a piss my ass. do you know how many american kids know the metric weight system starting in grams and working it's way up and can create a gram:dollar ratio off the top of their head and keep it consistent :evilaugh:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The kids in this country can barely read or write, and none of them can do math worth a piss, and the administrators are bringing Santa Claus to school?
That's 100% due to the asinine "education system" (really nothing more than an indoctrination system) that is shoved down all our throats by the ass party.
You know - those that can, do. Those that can't are college professors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts