Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah baby!!!!!!! tomorrow we are finally going back home! Veronique and I are ready, it´s been a hell of a winter for us. A good experience but enough of Mexico :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom900 said:
I don't care how great any place is, there is no place as great as home.

Isn't it funny how we feel exhausted after a vacation and need to go home to rest???
VACATION :rant: I've work 7 days a week for the past 5 months, I'm taking the plane tomorrow at 11:00 AM, and I worked all day today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man.... here's the deal, I get off the plane, my mom and brother will be there!!! spend maybe a night in Montreal to check out my brother new house, head back to Quebec City on Monday. Tuesday get my ass on the bike and empty the old gas, put some new in and empty it too just to clean the system good, then collect all the parts I bought over the winter on Internet and put them on the bike. Fill the bastard again and ride some more :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
jetbdude said:
then collect all the parts I bought over the winter on Internet and put them on the bike. Fill the bastard again and ride some more :D
I like this part seeing as how a lot of boxes got delivered to our house while you were away!!! Travel safe and enjoy your family!!! See you both soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
jetbdude said:
Man.... here's the deal, I get off the plane, my mom and brother will be there!!! spend maybe a night in Montreal to check out my brother new house, head back to Quebec City on Monday. Tuesday get my ass on the bike and empty the old gas, put some new in and empty it too just to clean the system good, then collect all the parts I bought over the winter on Internet and put them on the bike. Fill the bastard again and ride some more :D
:pimpslap: ride THEN install then ride some more :pimpslap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,499 Posts
Je me souviens!

Careful, you're coming home to an evil conservative government. Don't have any babies, Stephen Harper will steal them and sell them into slavery, then deport you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
jetbdude said:
Yeah baby!!!!!!! tomorrow we are finally going back home! Veronique and I are ready, it´s been a hell of a winter for us. A good experience but enough of Mexico :D
A hell of a winter......???....in Mexico...??? I wish I had it so rough.:rolleyes:

Quite whining and fire that blade up. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top