Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a 2006 CBR600 Racing with only 2404 miles on it. It was owned by a Coast Guard and was well taken care of. Never dropped. Has a few aftermarket parts. New Michelin tires.

Asking price is $5500

For more pictures and to submit offers, see the posting on eBay:
2006 HONDA CBR 600 RR

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
him again - I thought he was banned?

He is.
Interesting that he raised his Buy it Now price from $5900 to $6250 considering he wasn't getting any bites at $5500.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
He is.
Interesting that he raised his Buy it Now price from $5900 to $6250 considering he wasn't getting any bites at $5500.
It is a nice looking bike, cosmetically at least. It is the VERY low mileage, for year, that would put me off. If i was to buy any bike this age, with this mileage, i would have to lift up her skirt before even contemplating making an offer

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
It is a nice looking bike, cosmetically at least. It is the VERY low mileage, for year, that would put me off. If i was to buy any bike this age, with this mileage, i would have to lift up her skirt before even contemplating making an offer

Is it an OEM colour scheme?
Never seen one like that before.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Is it an OEM colour scheme?
Never seen one like that before.
Definitely not. To me, it looks like its been sprayed all white with bespoke blue patterned decals. I like it to be honest

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Definitely not. To me, it looks like its been sprayed all white with bespoke blue patterned decals. I like it to be honest

Looks like a Chinese kit from NiceCycle - which probably knocks at least $1000 off the market value.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Bought my 2006 with only 51 miles on it....now has 8k.....runs like a dream.:idunno: I know people say a bike shouldn't sit that long without running it, but I think the enviroment it which it sits plays a major part in how it will perform or last.

Looks like a Chinese kit from NiceCycle - which probably knocks at least $1000 off the market value.
New or painted plastics, new levers, low miles on the clock....hmmmmmm.:hmm:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Bought my 2006 with only 51 miles on it....now has 8k.....runs like a dream.:idunno: I know people say a bike shouldn't sit that long without running it, but I think the enviroment it which it sits plays a major part in how it will perform or last.

New or painted plastics, new levers, low miles on the clock....hmmmmmm.:hmm:

I noticed all the stuff that gets broken in a crash has been replaced - levers, pegs, bar ends, plastics and stator cover.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.