Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I happened to stumble on this site after "google searching" for info on the bike my husband and I have owned for the last 2 years with no success.
First please forgive my unprofessional description of the bike. Lol.
Its a 1995 Honda magna 750 cruiser with a Camel "Camel Mag" cigarette paint job. Yellow and Purple? or Maroon with a picture of a camel on the back. It has "camel mag" written on the side below the seat as well.
We traded it for an old police interceptor we had to some guy on craigslist. He stated it was a Camel Cigarette promotion. He was the 2nd owner of the bike.
Has anyone ever heard or seen a bike like this? I've been searching for the last 2 years on a little bit of info to perhaps give me an idea of the value of the bike with no avail.
I would appreciate any info or feedback :)
Thanks!
Debbi

Attachments

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Firstly :welcome: to the site, sorry I can't help you with your question but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help out:thumb:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
If the only difference between it and a standard bike is the paint I would assume it's worth whatever a standard bike would sell for less whatever a prospective purchaser feels the non-original paint is worth. I can't imagine there's a big market of people that would be happy to ride around on a bike promoting cigarettes. You could try contacting Camel and see if they'd be interested in it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts