Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm at home still in pain from my work injury wishing I could go ride, when I see a clip on "Most Daring"on Tru TV where a cop is on his way to a call and is passed by a nice looking sport bike. The guy keeps looking back at the cop and guns the throttle and takes off. The cop pursues him disreguarding the call he was going to. He eventually ends up hitting the bike and the guy runs on foot. Why he did all of this is 3 grams of Meth. They showed a close up of the bike and it was a really nice yellow and black CBR900RR. I want a CBR so bad right now but can't due to spending all my money on bills because of my injury, so it made me mad to see this great bike mis-used and then totaled!!! Just wanted to share that even though I know nobody really cares about it......

·
Registered
342 Posts
So I'm at home still in pain from my work injury wishing I could go ride, when I see a clip on "Most Daring"on Tru TV where a cop is on his way to a call and is passed by a nice looking sport bike. The guy keeps looking back at the cop and guns the throttle and takes off. The cop pursues him disreguarding the call he was going to. He eventually ends up hitting the bike and the guy runs on foot. Why he did all of this is 3 grams of Meth. They showed a close up of the bike and it was a really nice yellow and black CBR900RR. I want a CBR so bad right now but can't due to spending all my money on bills because of my injury, so it made me mad to see this great bike mis-used and then totaled!!! Just wanted to share that even though I know nobody really cares about it......
its allways a shame too see good bikes to go waste :(. sadly it happens a lot. but on the other hand, its bikes like that, that will keep the parts supply going for the surviving bikes. wow does that sound like something one would see on a nature show haha:rolleyes:

hope you have a speedy recovery from your work injury!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.