Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i need an standard piston (70mmx58mm) for a Honda CBR 900 RR 1993.
I dont know where to buy it (used or new)...somebody knows?
I am from Argentina, here i cant get this olds parts.

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
:welcome:

I just had a quick look at ebay and found this..

Link

They're based in the UK but will post overseas, send them a message and see what they say :thumb:

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I put in a 945cc kit, and I still have the stock pistons and rings. You could use the rings, wouldn't be ideal, but they would work. Anyways, I'll give you one for free, just give me the shipping cost and its yours. Let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey skater you sound like a bloke in tha know :) I have i cbr900 92 also and have spent shitloads making her new again. What i'm tryin to locate is a set of headers, any ideas?? I'm in australia and thru ebay have found a 2 brothers can for the old girl but i am havin trouble finding headers. any where over your way that could help me ???

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Hey skater you sound like a bloke in tha know :) I have i cbr900 92 also and have spent shitloads making her new again. What i'm tryin to locate is a set of headers, any ideas?? I'm in australia and thru ebay have found a 2 brothers can for the old girl but i am havin trouble finding headers. any where over your way that could help me ???
Have you tried the wreckers around Perth?
Maddington Motorcycle Wreckers
Two Wheel Wreckers
Motorcycles Plus

Might also be worth asking on Perthstreetbikes.com

·
Registered
240 Posts
I looked forever myself to try and find some for my 92. After about 2 years of scouring ebay I found some from stainless ones from Borla, a company known more for car headers. I feel like they were old stock as they practically gave them away ($150 CDN shipped). I don't know what else to tell you.
I see this one on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HONDA-CBR900RR-C...Accessories?hash=item5887124548#ht_1910wt_733

·
Registered
15 Posts
I looked forever myself to try and find some for my 92. After about 2 years of scouring ebay I found some from stainless ones from Borla, a company known more for car headers. I feel like they were old stock as they practically gave them away ($150 CDN shipped). I don't know what else to tell you.
I see this one on ebay right now.

HONDA CBR900RR CBR900 CBR 900 EXHAUST MUFFLER HEADER on eBay.ca (item 380223243592 end time 09-May-10 23:00:04 EDT)

YOU ARE A LEGEND i have searched and searched and that one has never come up i am buying it now, if it would let me log in the bitch grrrrrr

thanks again that system will do fine then i will buy a 2 brothers slip on woo hoo hoo !!

My inlaws are heading to canada soon, and some where near calgary too i'm sure cause i think that is where my father inlaws other half is from?? She will have to buy you a beer :):):)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.