Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If your're using a cell phone to take the pics and DON'T hold it horizontal with the bottom to the right the forums skew them.
I use a cell phone for photos but then send them to mail mail and make them in paint.
Did as @nigelrb said with made them smaller but still they turn when i drag them over.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,610 Posts
I use a cell phone for photos but then send them to mail mail and make them in paint.
Did as @nigelrb said with made them smaller but still they turn when i drag them over.
Try opening the site on your phone and using the phone without the PC or laptop. But you still need to follow the instructions for the position of the phone.

Hey, don't blame me for your crap skills!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Oh Nigel! 😄😄

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,610 Posts
Today i reach the prominent age of 45 and got what i wish for in present so I can film my track days :)
I got my Hero 4 Silver a few years ago and now I was recently looking at a refurbished Hero 6 Black just to get some image stabilization, but more importantly the GPS inlay. I think that is totally awesome for track days. You should love that!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts