Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Love a blade on song.
Does the gopro have a gimbal of sorts?
No gimbal just stuck in regular bracket. I was surprised how good quality i was in this way without gimbal.

Sounds is so great and this is Acrapovic with DB killer mounted.
Don´t dare to try without DB killer since it is max 96 db on our tracks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Hi all.

I changed pads at track after first session and now you need to take it easy first laps and don´t break hard so you don´t glassed pads.
Today i will change front disc and it is the same i beginning with them to take it easy first?

I will have disc that is on now for extra since they need a good clean because bobbins are stuck and not little loose and tat´s why i got shatter when i break.

I have never changed break fluid so i wonder is it hard to do by yourself?
Or should i leave to a firm?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Today was front disc change.
Disc are from Moto Action and many racers here use them and I got them for a good price.
made a good clean on front wheel and brakes at same time and a quick clean of bike.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
So second Track day is done.
I rode i medium group an there was four groups total.
Slow, Medium, Fast and Very Fast.
Very informative to look at video after where i see i have wrong gear in many corners and break to early. Hope i learn from this until next day middle of June.
I also learnt that i had to high tyre pressure both front and back.
Really great day with no crash in any group.
Damn those new Aprilias owns me straight forward with traction control, antispin and antiwheelie but i close in at corners on some.
Today i cleaned helmet and skin suit and maybe tomorrow bike.
Maybe time for new back tyre already and will order so i have one home. '
Almost 18 minutes video in link where two first laps were to get up temp in tyres and i saw on lap three or four someone was out on track and turned in when we was entering corner. Idiot.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts