Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #121 (Edited)
Since i am waiting to get my bike fixed which will be end of August sadly I today installed my Healtech GI-Pro. In manual it said around 45 minutes and it was correct. Everything was included in package and good instructions so I can recommend this product @nigelrb. It shows gear 1 in neutral but it was before programming for info

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,223 Posts
Since i am waiting to get my bike fixed which will be end of August sadly I today installed my Healtech GI-Pro. In manual it said around 45 minutes and it was correct. Everything was included in package and good instructions so I can recommend this product @nigelrb. It shows gear 1 in neutral but it was before programming for info View attachment 108295 View attachment 108296
I have the same unit on my 99. I got the blue LED. It's an easy set up and works great. I will be getting one for the 93 just because lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Tomorrow i will finally leave my bike for renovation. Hope they fix it fast so i can get some more rides on track before winter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Since i am waiting to get my bike fixed which will be end of August sadly I today installed my Healtech GI-Pro. In manual it said around 45 minutes and it was correct. Everything was included in package and good instructions so I can recommend this product @nigelrb. It shows gear 1 in neutral but it was before programming for info View attachment 108295 View attachment 108296
is it a straightforward installation? just plug it in somewhere? is there a delay on the screen when you change gears? thank you

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
is it a straightforward installation? just plug it in somewhere? is there a delay on the screen when you change gears? thank you
Hi.
Since i not have ride bike with gear indicator i can not say if it is delay or not since my bike is in work shop to fix gearbox and motor.
Installation is plug and play where you split an existing contact and mount this and one yellow cable to connection under sadle.
Took me around 45-60 min including programming.

Reactions: anon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi.
Since i not have ride bike with gear indicator i can not say if it is delay or not since my bike is in work shop to fix gearbox and motor.
Installation is plug and play where you split an existing contact and mount this and one yellow cable to connection under sadle.
Took me around 45-60 min including programming.
Ohhh man sorry to hear that :( Thanks for the info

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Just got a call from mechanic and three gearwheel and one fork has to be changed in gearbox.
On the positive side he said that the motor inside was very clean and nice so previous owner and i had changed oil continuously.
Feel much better now after this and i am aiming for next season with a really good bike :)
Have order him to tune motor also.
He said bike in overall was i in very good shape.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
So finally my bike is back home again.
Following was repaired on bike.
Second and fourth gear wheel changed and one shift fork.
Since one piston did´nt was so good so we changed all four pistons with Honda OEM pistons.
Also changed Head gasket when we did this.
He changed spockets front and back, brake disc incl pads rear wheel with no cost since i had products.

He also did a Dyno test and we ended up with 138,57 rear wheel horse power and 90,52 NM torque.
Very happy with these numbers and he makes Dyno for most of Superbike racers here.

Now i am ready for a new season :)

Reactions: MrPickwick
121 - 130 of 130 Posts