Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought anything from them recently? i found 1 thread on here from a while back..im starting to get pissed/paranoid because i finally broke down and bought a power commander and they still havent shipped it out of their store(i bought it 8-12) and look at today..:thumbd:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I bought luggage from them before and same thing. When I finally called they said they were out of stock in their warehouse after they ran the charge through. They were good people and got it corrected but very poor communication.

Call them to see what's up.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
communication is great with me...every email i send them asking about other stuff in their store, they email RIGHT back.. i read and understand the 3-5 business day wait to get it from their warehouse but its been over that now and still no refund or update on why it hasnt been shipped out yet..i dont want to piss them off by rushing them because they have something i want at a good price and my money...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Got my bike from there in 07, got an 06 in the crate. they were awsome to me, every thing went to plan. Since then, i put on a jardain duel, said no need to remap. My ass, bike stummble off a dead stop like a cold carb model. i take it you needed a commandr for this reason also?

Dave

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I know its been a while since anyone posted on this thread, but I thought I would share my Honda East Toledo experience. I ordered a dirt bike jersey that took over two weeks to get to me, I really was not in a rush for it, but that 3-5 day stuff is BS. I did recieve what it was that I ordered and was happy about that it just took a while to get to me.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know its been a while since anyone posted on this thread, but I thought I would share my Honda East Toledo experience. I ordered a dirt bike jersey that took over two weeks to get to me, I really was not in a rush for it, but that 3-5 day stuff is BS. I did recieve what it was that I ordered and was happy about that it just took a while to get to me.
yeah thats all thats wrong with them, they need to take that 3-5 bs off:thumbd:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts