Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Please can anyone tell me what is a F1 alarm.
I am getting a red light with F1 in writing. At first i thought it was a low oil warning but have checked and have good oil level.

I would appreciate it if any one knows or had similar experience.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi, Please can anyone tell me what is a F1 alarm.
I am getting a red light with F1 in writing. At first i thought it was a low oil warning but have checked and have good oil level.

I would appreciate it if any one knows or had similar experience.

Is it flashing when you turn the ignition on?
If it is, you need to count the long and short flashes to get the code.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thanks for your message.

The red light does not come on immediately. After about 10 min it comes on and does not flash. However when I stop with engine still running it starts to flash. I've just spoken with a friend and he thinks it is a fuel injection problem?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi, Thanks for your message.

The red light does not come on immediately. After about 10 min it comes on and does not flash. However when I stop with engine still running it starts to flash. I've just spoken with a friend and he thinks it is a fuel injection problem?

Yes, FI stands for Fuel Injection.
You count the flashes and look up the code in your manual.
Has the bike been severiced or washed recently?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have had a few problems with battery recently, but now have new battery fitted and is now working ok.

The bike has been in garage for few things, like brake fluid replacement and had a wire fitted to battery to power my gps. Also had to get new rectifier and distribrator ? as I had problems with keeping the battery charged.

I have been told by garage that lead for gps is ok and not draining battery which i thought was the problem at first.

Bike has just had MOT and have washed bike a few times. Also have had bike up Scotland and was caught if the rain a few times.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Have had a few problems with battery recently, but now have new battery fitted and is now working ok.

The bike has been in garage for few things, like brake fluid replacement and had a wire fitted to battery to power my gps. Also had to get new rectifier and distribrator ? as I had problems with keeping the battery charged.

I have been told by garage that lead for gps is ok and not draining battery which i thought was the problem at first.

Bike has just had MOT and have washed bike a few times. Also have had bike up Scotland and was caught if the rain a few times.

What codes is it flashing?
If it's just been worked on it's most likely something has not been reconnected under the tank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, The only thing it comes up with is F1 in bold and the red light, no code?
Was out on the bike today and no F1 warning or red light? Will see how things go. Thanks for your help.

Ps Your videos are awesome mate of you on the racetrack.:clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.