Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
831 Posts
Of course you didn't set out to offend. Who does? But Japbikes just has to go, I'm surprised Jondog9 didn't catch it first. Japanbikes might pass the critical thinkers on this forum, I don't know squat about these socially appropriate things at all. I would never guess to use britbikes. Maybe one day it will all click for me.

Hey, what would you call a bike made in Mexico? Victory. See how confusing it all is? http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/4/627...ctory-Motorcycles-Outsourcing-to-Mexico-.aspx

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
No offense japbikes, you're OK, just want to make a point to the peanut gallery. You poke a grizzly enough times, he's going to get pissed off and bite you in the ass. I'm curious, isn't JAP a racist and insulting prefix toward anyone Japanese?
Yet you've been able to carry such a handle for 16 months without ridicule from anyone, NO ONE cared to get their shorts in a bunch over it, and we know there are lots of Japanese in CA, they were US citizens and still locked up in US concentration camps. They even paid taxes! The Japanese Camps in California Enough of a history lesson, my focus is to help people. Seems "blunt" offends, but "japbikes" doesn't?
Maybe I need to take two glasses of Seafoam and post more spelling corrections in the morning? Imagine, someone thinks there is equality and fair play in a forum, and I don't get it?
If that's the case, change my ID to beanerbikes. I will be happy with any racist name like Chinkbikes, Mcbikes, Guidobikes, etc. It's just not fair he gets a racist name and I don't. To be politically correct, japbikes is offensive and should be changed to metricbikes or durablelongerlastingbikes. Jap is just wrong. Jap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Good to have you back Blunt, (adj. dull, not sharp). You were quiet there for a few days, I thought perhaps you had been banned, oh well. Thanks for the history lesson, I actually fish directly across the Highway 395 from Manzanar. The internment of Japanese Americans during WWII was definetly an unfortunate war time action. There were internment camps located in six other states as well. Thank God now one on here rides a Bultaco, that could get dicey. I think you forgot KTM. I'm not aware of any slurs for Austrians though. Maybe we can call them Krautbikes?

·
Banned
831 Posts
666 posts! Sorry, can't offend Australians again, already did that some time ago.

Geography doesn't matter. Torture, concentration camps, and man's apathy, all are disgusting truths to how fear makes people do the worst things, to other people. It's difficult to find an answer why the murder rate is so high in our country of so called freedom. Maybe because we're not who we say we are, politically speaking?

I'm not much for dirt or ATVs, I hardly see KTMs anyway. Some people actually have to work and sometimes that requires setting up priorities that don't allow for this virtual time for bonding.

Racial slurs seems to be the only thing the new generation can focus on and identify with speed and accuracy. But can they fill out a job application legibly by hand? No. Do they have work references that would recommend them? No. Lots of interviewing going on to fill the needs of a growing service business. I'll sign off and head out for breakfast now, by saying you misspelled definitely.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hey KTM's aren't just for the dirt anymore. I almost hate to admit it but I AGREE with you on your above points. LOL, I did misspell it didn't I. Not sure how that happened, I know better. This site needs spell check.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
No offense japbikes, you're OK, just want to make a point to the peanut gallery. You poke a grizzly enough times, he's going to get pissed off and bite you in the ass. I'm curious, isn't JAP a racist and insulting prefix toward anyone Japanese?
Yet you've been able to carry such a handle for 16 months without ridicule from anyone, NO ONE cared to get their shorts in a bunch over it, and we know there are lots of Japanese in CA, they were US citizens and still locked up in US concentration camps. They even paid taxes! The Japanese Camps in California Enough of a history lesson, my focus is to help people. Seems "blunt" offends, but "japbikes" doesn't?
Maybe I need to take two glasses of Seafoam and post more spelling corrections in the morning? Imagine, someone thinks there is equality and fair play in a forum, and I don't get it?
If that's the case, change my ID to beanerbikes. I will be happy with any racist name like Chinkbikes, Mcbikes, Guidobikes, etc. It's just not fair he gets a racist name and I don't. To be politically correct, japbikes is offensive and should be changed to metricbikes or durablelongerlastingbikes. Jap is just wrong. Jap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

You're so angry about 8 ****ing letters written on a screen. Man. Bacon, egg and anger on a salt bagel at McDonalds for you this AM or what?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,333 Posts
Pulled the triple clamp off and brought the ignition to Honda. No bueno, they tried 3 times to cut a key.
I would guess again and say that the number tag you have was for a different ignition maybe? Maybe the bike was hot and the PO had changed the ignition and lost that key, so the number tag is bad? Did your cut keys work in the gas cap or seat lock?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts