Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished checking my valve clearances for the 2nd time on my 929RR. The first time was at 16,000 miles and everything was perfect. Right now I have 30500 miles and wanted to do the 32,000 miles check early before spring gets here and all I want to do it ride. Great news for me, nothing changed, the valve clearances were the same, perfect.

You have to love Honda motors. I have not been exactly easy on the bike but I do take great care of it. I have done many trackdays but as long as you do the basic stuff things are great, at least from what I have seen. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thats great to hear about the 929, I dont think I'm ever going to sell mine, I'll have the 929 when I'm 60.

Is it a bad thing I go to Hooters looking for a wife? :idunno: Well son I met your mother at Hooters, and I made you in the bathroom of Hooters,... while eating a plate of wings. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel the same, really do not want to get ride of the 929RR, great bike and does everything I ask. I will just keep it and buy a new 1000RR or a 954 this year.

more Hooters girls, sure

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts