Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

I am planning on ordering a 2010 CBR 1000 next month and was hoping to get some info from this forum on mods/necessary adjustments to get the most from these bikes thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome: . Good luck with the 2010 purchase.

·
Registered
420 Posts
welcome sails, good to hear u have seen the light. they dont need many mods, they are good striaght out of the box. i would recommend a -1 front or +2 rear sprocket change and a decent set of tires, then ride it....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great thanks. It will be me street ride. Whose sprockets would you recommend. I have a spare new 520 EVR3 chain. Is it common to do a 520 chain conversion on this machine as well.

sails

·
Registered
420 Posts
Great thanks. It will be me street ride. Whose sprockets would you recommend. I have a spare new 520 EVR3 chain. Is it common to do a 520 chain conversion on this machine as well.

sails
yeah mate, thats what i did, bought a driven 520 conversion kit from motomummy in the states, cheap too. good quality gear...

·
Registered
420 Posts
ive had bridgestone 002rs's and now pirelli supercorsa pro's but im after super sticky tires for twisty roads and track days. u might wanna try pirelli corsa 3's i think they are dual compound now, but i am pirelli and cranked over riding biased...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts