Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
the only thing i have to ask is why? looks nice and all but was it worth all the money and trouble? i think not.
also, are those the same type of headlights as a stock f50?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
stegen said:
the only thing i have to ask is why? looks nice and all but was it worth all the money and trouble? i think not.
also, are those the same type of headlights as a stock f50?

The big question is how do you make up the 223 ponies ?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Obviously, the F50 is pretty much every boy's dream, but lookit, I'd still think my life was complete if I owned an NSX. I think it's a little too much. That's basically a rich man's way of putting a kit and muffler on a Civic DX and thinking it'll take anything on the road.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Don't let boof see those pics, he's gonna freak :D

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

First of all that wing on the back of the NSX was horrid. And to turn that beautiful, reliable machine into some wannabe Italian trash :rant:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
IMO the only cool kit car is a Shelby Cobra 427 :evilaugh: , I'd love to build one of them. But those are a true kit, not a fiero on crack or anything....kits like that F50 yea it looks cool but NSX's are sick, dont waste a nice car to do that or try to turn a gay car like a fiero into a cool car cuz even if you do.....its still gay :supergay: :thumbd:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'd wear an NSX-R proudly against an F40 anyday.

Truth is great and will prevail if left to herself. She is the proper
and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from
the conflict unless disarmed of her natural weapons, free
argument and debate. -Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
MrX954 said:
IMO the only cool kit car is a Shelby Cobra 427 :evilaugh: , I'd love to build one of them. But those are a true kit, not a fiero on crack or anything....kits like that F50 yea it looks cool but NSX's are sick, dont waste a nice car to do that or try to turn a gay car like a fiero into a cool car cuz even if you do.....its still gay :supergay: :thumbd:
While the Shelby Cobra 427 is a cool kit, I'd have to disagree on it being the ONLY cool kit.
I would buy and build this car any day over the Cobra kit. http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/usa/index.html

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
BDA116 said:
While the Shelby Cobra 427 is a cool kit, I'd have to disagree on it being the ONLY cool kit.
I would buy and build this car any day over the Cobra kit. http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/usa/index.html
:drool:

WEB SITE said:
The cars are designed by the factory to be assembled by a builder who has only basic automotive knowledge and an elementary tool kit.
:huh:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
BDA116 said:
ah yes I must agree with you there and admit I was wrong, never seen that before.

While I agree with you baketech the only reason I didnt mention the GT40 is if they re-release it like they are supposedly going to that would take away from the "cool factor" of the kit.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
MrX954 said:
While I agree with you baketech the only reason I didnt mention the GT40 is if they re-release it like they are supposedly going to that would take away from the "cool factor" of the kit.

Agreed, but the Ford GT is a new car with GT40 styling, and the ERA GT kit is a replica. Both are pretty cool in their own ways... :smokin:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Lucky friend I go to Le Mans with every year has both a decent Cobra replica and a decent GT40 mark1 replica. He hopes to race the latter with appropriate new engine in build process currently at the Le Mans Classic race next year. Yummmmmm!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts