Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pants - 36" - never been used.

Jacket -Size 48 (approx XL). I am close to 250 and it still fits me. Still in very nice shape.

Honda Red/Black color combo. I also have a set of heavily used technic boots to throw in for free as well. Size 10.

Cleaning out the closet to get goodies for the new bike. $200 obo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
These look like they could fit me; would you consider sending to South Africa? My sizing is as follows:
Chest: 48
Waste: 36
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 245lbs
Shoe size: UK 10
Do the pants and jacket zip together the entire way around and are there knee sliders on the pants? Are the knee sliders replacable? What armour is in the jacket and pants?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back to the top.

I had several people interested, but the original buyer backed out. Shipping to Canada was $34, so I don't know if shipping would be reasonable to South Africa, but I could check.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm close to 250 as well. Do the pants not fit you? Is that why they have never been worn? I'm just wondering if they would fit me as I'm trying to do a track day this summer.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Guess I could use info on the suit that was previouslly asked but not answered in the thread. Is there armour in the jacket and are there knee sliders in the pants and are they replaceable? I am interested in the suit. I know you've heard that before, but I need something for a trackday this summer. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, thought I had them sold, but another no go. Hopefully this answers all the questions:

The 36" pants are just that. If you were a 38 you could squeeze into them, but don't expect to wear jeans and bunch of clothes under them. I only attended one track day, and that was as a spectator. I did a lot of street riding so that why the jacket is used and the pants are not.

The jacket has armor in the normal places. I would call it the harder foam rubber material.

Knee sliders - does not include any, and has never had any mounted to my knowledge. They are standard velcro attachment for the pucks.

Finally, yes, they are still for sale, packed up and ready to ship! (I just quoted shipping to California this morning for $25 priority mail or $15 parcel post)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.