Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Cool...but old news. We set them up in our company years ago in larger plants...

That article is shit as well...it doesn't mention the #1 reason for doing this... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool...but old news. We set them up in our company years ago in larger plants...

That article is shit as well...it doesn't mention the #1 reason for doing this... :rolleyes:
The article is shit? :clap:
Since you set them up in your company long ago I guess we shouldn't post it then. :rotfl:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I've read the article again and my position has changed...

I've decided that it's probably the most technically adept piece of literature on the subject yet written. It should immediately be adopted as the defacto standard used by facility managers everywhere to form the backbone of their demand side management programs...

Almost forgot...
I also think Honda should get an award for using decades old technology and making it seem new again...

:thumb:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Almost forgot...
I also think Honda should get an award for using decades old technology and making it seem new again...

:thumb:
And I think you should get the biggest prick in the world award. :D
If I had a dollar for everytime your pussy hurt and you posted your anger on here I wouldn't have to work anymore Gecko. :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
So when are they going to put a Chiller in the bike to keep the airbox cool and the fuel cool????:eyebrows:
Serious question: Wouldn't warmer fuel vaporize better or is that just a diesel/JP8 thing? Or is it just a turbine engine thing?

I know the turbine engines in my work vehicle uses a fuel/oil heat exchanger to help cool engine oil/heat fuel prior to the fuel entering the combustion chamber.

Never questioned it, just assumed that all fuels would react the same way.:idunno: I did just notice that AMA (or maybe WERA, I can't remember which I was reading the other day) rules require that fuel is not allowed to be more than 15 degrees cooler than ambient temperature.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts