Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a '99 model, White with Red seat. Other than a scuffed rear fender and a bent right foot peg, it's in MINT condition. I bought it recently from a friend of a friend, but after a thorough inspection, it looks like it's been really well cared for. It does need a new rear tire, as I was having some fun doing burn-outs on my driveway.

I don't have a title, but can draw up a bill of sale. I can e-mail pictures.

I only paid $100 for it, so that's what I'm selling it for. Will ship at buyer's expense.

-Pete

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have known better than to ride all the way to the bottom on little bike like that :nono:
You should have seen the shocks bottoming out when I hit the transition to the street on the downhill runs.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fook the popo. So what if the damn thing is stolen, it's just a POS minibike. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I think I will steer clear of the career-ending felony-starting stolen property... thanks.

:smilebig:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have two of them? I'd take it off your hand if you had another.
As long as you don't require a title, I can get you anything you want through this friend of a friend deal.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM I just received (not the only one I've gotten about this ad):

im looking for a 50 stunt mini bike, i live in calgary alberta canada, if you have anything lemme know ;) thanks buddy!
:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.