Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Well. I finished going through the wiring harness checking each and every wire and marking where they went. As time went on I became more livid with each passing moment as I was missing two plugs. I was missing the oxygen sensor and purge control valve. I was all but certain the wiring harness had been cannibalized for those two plugs and just knew I was all but screwed when I saw the little symbol beside the two plugs then read those were for California models only. Talk about feeling like an idiot. Here is a pic of the wiring harness all labeled. Not sure if anyone else is this anal about going through each and every wire.

Jim
P.s. (you can see my PITA helper deciding on which wire looks tasty to chew on, or tag to attack.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But... Why did you go through the harness? Needed to pass a snowy winter's day?
I went through the wiring harness because I got the bike as a basket case and the wiring harness was thrown in a box. Previous owner said it kept popping the FI breaker so I wanted to eliminate that the wiring harness was the issue and since it was already out of the bike, just sounded like the right thing to do.
Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts