·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What were YOU expecting? :evilaugh:

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
There's a few of those where I'm working, they are magnificent to watch. The eagle too.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
That is an impressive spread Eagle. I bet he's very happy to be friends with the fine specimen of female for a perch?:smilebig:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
W_f you teasing [email protected]#tard, how do you take away rep points! Nice pic of my two favorite forms of wildlife. There's a mating pair living in a tree above a campsite we stay at in Northern California, they are beautiful to watch.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is why I'm afraid to let my cats outside!! They love to roam around in the grass but I just keep having visions of an eagle swooping down to grab them. I actually saw somethign similar happen at my moms house 30 mins away, I looked outside and a freaking eagle was standing in the yard and I thought WTF? I looked closer and it had a big rabbit in its legs. It tried to fly away but the rabbit was too big and finally shook itself away from the eagles grasp and ran into the woods. If the eagle was this big it would have grabbed that rabbit or a cat like nothing.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
This is why I'm afraid to let my cats outside!! They love to roam around in the grass but I just keep having visions of an eagle swooping down to grab them. I actually saw somethign similar happen at my moms house 30 mins away, I looked outside and a freaking eagle was standing in the yard and I thought WTF? I looked closer and it had a big rabbit in its legs. It tried to fly away but the rabbit was too big and finally shook itself away from the eagles grasp and ran into the woods. If the eagle was this big it would have grabbed that rabbit or a cat like nothing.
One of my favorites: DIRECTV Genie Hawk - YouTube

·
Registered
168 Posts
One of the more magnificent raptors in that family. Not the dinosaurs guys, but birds of prey. This bird is just glorious, check out the wing span. I'd totally do it.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ate three dinosaur eggs this morning....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts