Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is it possible that this wonderful forum doesnt have the feature where when you hover over a thread title, it shows you the first couple lines of the thread???

:thumbd: get on that.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seriously tho...its a worthwhile mod. PLEASE do it!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm really surprised you wont utilize this very helpful feature.

people skip over so many threads due to poor titling by the authors, and the ability to see the first couple of sentences can draw people into the threads to post. therefore creating much more relevant threads, and less threads without replies.

im just saying.

SSB?? help me out here!

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:hmm: Gotta admit..... I have found them a very useful feature on CF...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i want a free contributor status when you do decide to do this, because everyone will be thanking you for such a good contribution.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
really? it's not just some checkboxes in vbulletin?

p.s.: if adam gets a bonus for 'helping the site', i want one too, as my thread predates his by a good week and a half. :eyebrows:
You may know more than me on this one as I'm not too tech savvy with vbulletin and how its set-up, but if thats all it is, then lets crack on !:thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no its not costly. just takes a bit of work. . . not a lot tho. do it!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
really? it's not just some checkboxes in vbulletin?

p.s.: if adam gets a bonus for 'helping the site', i want one too, as my thread predates his by a good week and a half. :eyebrows:

whatever man, you didnt push for it nearly as hard as i did! im trying to help this damn community, whether they like it or not! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts