Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I wonder if lil Ricky on 60 minutes had to do with that ;)
I'm sure the rest of the Miami players saw that last night, and got real pissed.
Want to make millions of dollars playing a game? Nahh, I want to become a Bohemian, smoke grass, quit taking baths and shaving, and become an 'earthy' dirtbag :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
deez said:
I wonder if lil Ricky on 60 minutes had to do with that ;)
I'm sure the rest of the Miami players saw that last night, and got real pissed.
Want to make millions of dollars playing a game? Nahh, I want to become a Bohemian, smoke grass, quit taking baths and shaving, and become an 'earthy' dirtbag :rotfl:
I saw that interview he is totally :loony:

·
Registered
887 Posts
TGZ13 said:
I saw that interview he is totally :loony:

I saw parts of the interview and I will agree that the guy is a bit "eccentric", but he does make a good point...."when is it okay for me to decide to stop playing football? when my knees go out? shoulder?" it just seems to me that nowadays that athletes are at the mercy of the media and to some extent the fans, both of whom they owe NOTHING....now granted, Ricky does have some pretty f*cked timing....he could've let the team know way ahead of time before dropping a bombshell on them like that....and he should also have to face the music for failing his 3rd drug test, but that's kinda a moot point now.... my point is, he should have the right to retire when he wants b/c it's his body, career, etc.....not the media's, fans, or anyone else's.....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I hear you Mike, but the way he did it was unacceptable. I would have played and gave them plenty of notice. He just upped and quit, letting a lot of people down, weak.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I'm just happy for my Steelers. The 'phins winning means the Steel City is a game ahead in the race for home field for the duration of the AFC playoffs. All they need to do is win one of their last two now.

Thanks Miami! :clap:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Chain said:
I'm just happy for my Steelers. The 'phins winning means the Steel City is a game ahead in the race for home field for the duration of the AFC playoffs. All they need to do is win one of their last two now.

Thanks Miami! :clap:
Only thing that sucks about that is that both of the games will be tough. The Ravens are always a tough team b/c of the their defense and Buffalo is playing well too.

And THANK YOU Miami!! Not only does it help the Steelers, but I love it when the Pats lose and Brady looks like :shit:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
no FREAKIN way i turned it off about 1115 or so and thought there is no way the fins are in this game. i also thought that the whole game and every time i turned it off the fins scored.

at any given time anybody can lose :idunno:

·
Registered
887 Posts
bubba said:
no FREAKIN way i turned it off about 1115 or so and thought there is no way the fins are in this game. i also thought that the whole game and every time i turned it off the fins scored.

at any given time anybody can lose :idunno:
as "The Schwami" would say, "That's why they play the game!!"

bad, bad loss for the Pats....the interim coach of the 'Fins deserves to keep his job after that win....they are 2-3 under him, already more wins the Wannstedt could muster!!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
shit happens. :idunno:

Just out of curiosity, why so much animosity toward the Pats? As a side note, I'm not a fan of ANY team so it's not like I'm offended or anything.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
shit happens. :idunno:

Just out of curiosity, why so much animosity toward the Pats? As a side note, I'm not a fan of ANY team so it's not like I'm offended or anything.
One word: Bandwagon.
I don't really dislike the Pats myself, just sick of the typical bandwagoning.
There are only two teams in the NFL I completely despise, and would be happy if they both went 0-15 every year. But, they're both NFC teams so that's not possible.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not against the Pats, just a hardcore Fins fan. It use to be Buffalo was the big rivalry (I remember Brian Cox walking on to the Buffalo field giving all the fans the double-one-finger-salute), then it was the Jets, and now the Pats. More so just the shock of a team that has won 2 games this year winning over one of the best in the league... Maybe next year we'll be a contender.
Chris

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I don't want anyone to call me a bandwagon guy. you guys cna make fun of the pats all you want I'm fine with that. Fact is Brady played like crap, and that 3rd INT was just completely fucking stupid. All they needed was the punt a stop on defense which could be done easily. Then he goes and throws a 4th one on the attempted winning drive. I blame the loss solely on him, he just enver paid attention to those 2 safeties the whole game. The fins coach did good keeping them back and not bringing them up to stopt he run. Of course the pats coulda run a bit more. This is bad news for the Pats though ebcause it puts Pitt in control but they do have a tougher schedule to finish. Home field is huge for the Pats and the Steelers so whoever gets it has the better chance of winning.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
CBR929RE said:
I don't want anyone to call me a bandwagon guy. you guys cna make fun of the pats all you want I'm fine with that. Fact is Brady played like crap, and that 3rd INT was just completely fucking stupid. All they needed was the punt a stop on defense which could be done easily. Then he goes and throws a 4th one on the attempted winning drive. I blame the loss solely on him, he just enver paid attention to those 2 safeties the whole game. The fins coach did good keeping them back and not bringing them up to stopt he run. Of course the pats coulda run a bit more. This is bad news for the Pats though ebcause it puts Pitt in control but they do have a tougher schedule to finish. Home field is huge for the Pats and the Steelers so whoever gets it has the better chance of winning.

I dont take it to well when a born and raised Pats fan such as myself is called a bandwagon jumper either.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
MrX954 said:
I dont take it to well when a born and raised Pats fan such as myself is called a bandwagon jumper either.
yeah guys like us remember the red uniforms. I gotta hear it all the time from my father about how they should bring them back. not gonna happen. I wish they'd make a special red uniform kinda like miami's orange. I didn't really see much point in the special silvers ones we have

1 - 20 of 20 Posts