Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a Honda F3 and I want to convert the headlamp into a round classic style one. I would appreciate any suggestions on performing this task; perhaps a step by step walk through, but anything will help, thanks for your time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
do you want to make it into a street fighter or are you talking about addin and HID kit to the current headlight housing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you're looking for an interesting look for your front, you can check out SharkSkinz - Motorcycle Racing Bodies. They have an interesting upper fairing that has a single round headlight. You can also get a number card that takes the place of the existing headlight for racing and modify that by taking a round headlight from an old CB 450 or something and fiberglassing the mounts to the inside of the number card. Just a few ideas... I hope they're helpful!
:smilierr:

·
Registered
8 Posts
do you want to make it into a street fighter or are you talking about addin and HID kit to the current headlight housing?
I know this thread is a little old, but ive been wanting to convert my f2 to a round headlight streetfighter. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get the round headlight, the mounts, the blinkers, handlebars, and the triple tree riser? Thanks alot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts