Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
a warm 28 indicated when i got in the ol f350 this morning. didn't know it was supose to get that cold. took me a while to get her warmed up. nc weather is great. one day its in the 60s, and bam its below freezing

·
Registered
228 Posts
20 when I left for work at 6:00am on the MA / RI line, for a high of 32.

Freaky weather, though, since it's supposed to be near or at 50 tomorrow through next Friday.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're supposed to have weather in the 50s next week, late in December. Last year we had similar. When I was a kid growing up in Ohio I never saw weather like that, not even once. It would stay like this, below or at freezing, from December until mid-March.

I'm no climatologist, but I wouldn't dicount the global warming thing based on the temps around here.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
A frigid 16 F here this morning. Brrr, glad the truck has heated seats so my tush was nice and warm.:) Just yesterday afternoon it was in the low 50s, then it dropped rapidly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it got to 41 celsius here in Adelaide South Australia today and they predict 42 tomorrow thats like 108 Fahrenheit, to hot to be outside I will stay inside with the air conditioner

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9800/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

yeap it's cold in ohio. I'm at the airport right now and i frozed my butt walking.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts