Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI every1 i have recently bought a cbr 600 f in peices now i have started to put back together. but i'm not sure of the year as i was given it in boxes and there seems to be parts from a newer model? so my question is that im asking is would a seat and plastic cowl off a 1998 cbr f3 fit onto a say 1995 model? and i have not got a number plate or log book so how would i find out wot model it is so i csn buy a service kit for it?

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
HI every1 i have recently bought a cbr 600 f in peices now i have started to put back together. but i'm not sure of the year as i was given it in boxes and there seems to be parts from a newer model? so my question is that im asking is would a seat and plastic cowl off a 1998 cbr f3 fit onto a say 1995 model? and i have not got a number plate or log book so how would i find out wot model it is so i csn buy a service kit for it?
The Haynes manuals normally have the year/frame/engine numbers listed so you can compare.. You should be able to find out from that..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.