Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this what you all do at "work" all day?
I am having an "administrative" day in my "office", so I thought I would keep FBO in the background. Ha Ha!
I can't stay focused cause somebody might post something important! (well, it COULD happen)
And then I have to act like I am really working when "someone" walks by.:whisper: I don't think she is really fooled though.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
No need for background, dual monitors. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Well, I come to work at 7 and leave around 4:30.... I don't take smoke break cause I quit smoking 6 years ago and most of the time stay at my desk for my hour lunch........

I don't get pay for any of my OT so I figure they owe me alot of Hours...... :smilebig:

I do need to get a life and log off once an a while....... ok...... I will for about 30 minutes and check back with you all

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Well, I come to work at 7 and leave around 4:30.... I don't take smoke break cause I quit smoking 6 years ago and most of the time stay at my desk for my hour lunch........

I don't get pay for any of my OT so I figure they owe me alot of Hours...... :smilebig:

I do need to get a life and log off once an a while....... ok...... I will for about 30 minutes and check back with you all
But there is 1.1:1 time penalty for your poor English

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Is this what you all do at "work" all day?
I am having an "administrative" day in my "office", so I thought I would keep FBO in the background. Ha Ha!
I can't stay focused cause somebody might post something important! (well, it COULD happen)
And then I have to act like I am really working when "someone" walks by.:whisper: I don't think she is really fooled though.
:rotfl: You crack me up Lee! I don't keep FBO in the background. I keep it in the FRONT. The manager of my particular shop doesn't care too much. Oh yeah....I am the manager and I don't care too much! :D Not much gets done around here - I hate to say!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rotfl: You crack me up Lee! I don't keep FBO in the background. I keep it in the FRONT. The manager of my particular shop doesn't care too much. Oh yeah....I am the manager and I don't care too much! :D Not much gets done around here - I hate to say!
Yeah, I heard that! Me too :crap:
Sheesh, Frenchie, you don't have to defend yourself !
I certainly don't think you spend too much time on here!;)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Yeah, I heard that! Me too :crap:
Sheesh, Frenchie, you don't have to defend yourself !
I certainly don't think you spend too much time on here!;)
Wow, that was the longest 30 minutes of my life. :rotfl: I couldn't wait to come back and reply. LMAO

Yeah, you're not the one moving all of her threads into the right forums. :rant:

:poke: ;)
Oh YEAHHHHH, nice to see that I am not the only one giving more work to ND4SPD :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Never mind Frenchie, you DO have "a problem"!
Especially since your post per day average beats mine!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am on my computer or phone every single minutes of the day with Law Ddepartments and Collectors so I need a major laugh like 24/7. To stressful without coming into Fireblades. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts