Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wanted to know how people feel about the agv sport brand. Personally I like the Gamma jacket. How about you?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have been wearing an old AGV sport jacket and I love it, always have. I havent utilized it in a crash yet, but I am confident it will easily do its job.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've survived a few tumbles at the track with my AGV 1 peice-overall I would recommend them-they are a bit heavy though. great bang for the buck.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I crash tested my Aegis 1 piece a couple months ago. Held up nicely. No seam failures at all. Barely scuffed it as a matter of fact. Probably the best stuff for the price IMO.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I crashed tested a set of AGV leathers last year. All I can say is that I paid $300 for the set rode 4 years in them and they saved my hide when I crashed last year. The knee did get a hole. It could be fixed. After 4 years and surviving 3 track days (almost) they did there job and kept me from picking rocks out of my ass in the ER. Best Bang for the buck. I bought a new set and will try them out when I get back to the US later this month. I have not rode in year cause I have been in the middle east supporting the global war on terrorism.:patriot:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Helmet Harbor believes that AGV has a good product for the price. Check it out Helmetharbor.com They only sell stuff they've tested and believe in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I aggree with the previous posters about durability, weight etc. But I couldn't be happier with my first set and that's why just bought my second set from Helmet depot. Paid $430 for a SP4-1 suit HELMETDEPOT Just have patience with the shipping (think it took over 2 weeks).

·
Registered
443 Posts
Good to hear about their suits. I wore one at my first track day a few weeks back and liked it. I am in th market for a suit for the track and might have to pick one of these up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts