Registered
3,553 Posts
nice picture n welcome to the site!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Welcome!!! :hellobye:

Very nice picture!!

I bet that was a nice relaxing ride by the water...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys,
this ride on rt 1A in North Hampton NH should be the Isle of man for the USA such a great ride hope some of you get to check it out right on the coast. Keep Ridding!!! Owwwww!!

·
Banned
831 Posts
Wow you look surprisingly good in a thong blunt!
:O Aw, thanks but you must have me confused for some other stud that was carrying some of my dominant features. Were you at the MGC (Muddy Gerbil Convention) in San Francisco last spring perhaps when you saw my double working security to protect the frail males? I gathered you were riding with a rainbow sticker on your bike, but I'm not into you, I'm attracted to the two X chromosome types who are more compatibly equipped, but thanks for coming out. I support your courage. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
:O Aw, thanks but you must have me confused for some other stud that was carrying some of my dominant features. Were you at the MGC (Muddy Gerbil Convention) in San Francisco last spring perhaps when you saw my double working security to protect the frail males? I gathered you were riding with a rainbow sticker on your bike, but I'm not into you, I'm attracted to the two X chromosome types who are more compatibly equipped, but thanks for coming out. I support your courage. :D
You've read way too much into this. It was just a compliment! Get over it! We had fun, yeah, but thats all it was and its over now and its not going to happen. Quit stalking me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts