Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I wanted something different, I had never had a twin...so an RC seemed like the place to start! Glad I checked it out! Idealy I would like ot have both!

its good to have your cake and eat it too!

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I used to have a '96 900RR before the RC51. Couldn't bring myself to leave the Fireblades.org family so I've stuck around.

[Choked up] I just love you all too damn much! [/Choked up]

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I love my 'blade - hard to imagine that anything could be much better, but I would love to own a twin as well. I love the way they sound, and the exotica factor of a Duc or Priller is appealing as well. But at the point in time I bought my 954 (February '03), it was hard to think of spending more money for less horsepower and more weight.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
nedro : I love my 929. I couldn't see starting all over again. Got way too much money in this one.
yeah! The last thing I want to do right now is start all over with the mods. It took a lot of $$$, and time, since I did all the work myself. I like that it's done the way I want it.
(Well, mostly. I'm sure I could find something else to do to it)

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
The only reason I went form a 929 to an RC51 is that I thought having an RC51 would get me more respect, make me look cooler in everyone else's eyes. Now that I realize that everyone thinks you're gay if you have an RC51, I'm selling it. I wanna look cool, be that tough, manly guy that everyone used to think I was.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pete : The only reason I went form a 929 to an RC51 is that I thought having an RC51 would get me more respect, make me look cooler in everyone else's eyes.  Now that I realize that everyone thinks you're gay if you have an RC51, I'm selling it.  I wanna look cool, be that tough, manly guy that everyone used to think I was.
Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts