Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25042176-5006785,00.html
I know the Victorian bushfires have done so much damage to people and property and my heart goes out to them, but i saw this about a koala bear and had to share it. They might look cute and cuddly but they are still a bear and live in the wild. They won't attack you as such, but will protect themselves if threatened, but as you can see from the clip this little bloke survived, God knows how, but needed some water badly and was only to happy to accept it.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only you are incorrect in calling them a bear. they're a marsupial..
Where can marsu pee al as Austentashius would say?
I don't care what YOU call them, we call them Koala Bears over here, not Koala marsupials.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25042176-5006785,00.html
I know the Victorian bushfires have done so much damage to people and property and my heart goes out to them, but i saw this about a koala bear and had to share it. They might look cute and cuddly but they are still a bear and live in the wild. They won't attack you as such, but will protect themselves if threatened, but as you can see from the clip this little bloke survived, God knows how, but needed some water badly and was only to happy to accept it.

i didn't say you couldn't call them a bear.. but you stated that they actually were in your post.. and they are not..

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i didn't say you couldn't call them a bear.. but you stated that they actually were in your post.. and they are not..
:huh: Whatever!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
No, but we got Drop bears and Kangawallafoxes depending what and how much we drink.:rotfl: :rotfl:
Those things related to Jackalopes?
I don't think so SheepofBlue, if people couldn't get away in cars and on motorbikes and the fires caught them, I doubt the sheep would be fast enough :(
Don't be sure the blue ones have been spotted doing 160MPH at Road Atlanta

1 - 20 of 38 Posts