Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my bike since I need the money to put towards my wedding in 5 months. It's an 02' Silver 954 with 800 miles on it. The only mod was a Erion slip-on. I was thinking of asking $7500 for it. Does that sound resonable for the going rate in NY?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'Father of the bride pays'.....that's old school. Believe me I wish that still existing, but in my case, I got screwed.

·
Registered
272 Posts
hmm..I was thinking about selling my baby for $7500..and then taking $7000 for it.

I know we are really HARSH here on the board about cbr prices. I dont plan on selling my bike on a bike board. people on here are too educated. I need an off the street schmuck that wants a cool bike...and will pay for it.

Keep us posted on the sale...I might have to sell NADINE shortly myself....sad sad sad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Erion pipe sounds awesome!! Best sounding bike I've owned. Nice and throaty. The sound alone make me want to keep it. I can take some pics with the digital camera and post them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just secured my 954 about a week ago. In this market, if it is already cold in your locale expect 6500-7000 for a pristine bike with moderate modifications. If you are one of those fortunate guys that gets to ride pretty much year round expect to get 7000-7500. For reference: I paid 7100 for my bike. It was located in Houston TX which is a four hour drive, but a 3 hour ride back:D. The bike was a one owner (42 yr old Mech. Eng.) with only 2700 miles. It had 3 oil changes (300, 600, 2000) and it is immaculate. It came with frame sliders and a Scott's dampener. There is literally not one imperfection on the bike. I found bikes described like the one I bought with more mods advertised for slightly cheaper, but the shipping cost combined with buying sight unseen made the TX bike just that much more appealing.

OFF TOPIC COMMENT: My wifes farther paid for the entire wedding. He even flew in my groomsmen(10 + Bestman) and parents. Heck of a guy IMO. It really made it easier for the new wife and I to start our new life together.

Just my .02.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts