Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for prices or neg'ed price of a new 954rr. i'm going to the dealer tomorrow and would like some ammo. i figured out that i will probably not pay more than 8300 for it...trying to get that with taxes included. am i crazy or is that reasonable? got any tips for dealing with these crazy sales people?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmm, dunno 'bout NY, but here in CA - lowest I've seen is $9,599 OTD.

That puts the price of the bike at about $8900 without tax and licensing.

May be better to wait until the 1000RR comes out, should depress the leftover 954's price a bit.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
mid summer I payed 9k for the bike plus tax and 4 year xtended warranty comming to a grand total of 10,050 out the door. Watch out for add-on charges if the dealer wants to charge you to assemble the bike walk out and go to another one. and get prices from several dealers and play 2 ends against the middle these dealers are trying desprilately to get rid of these old bikes but they are not going to let on. Good luck

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wrote a check for $4021.79 and traded a 99 Blackbird for my 954.

·
Registered
267 Posts
paid $7980 plus tax,no bullshit dealer prep fee,destination charge,NOTHING!!
also bought the Honda extended warranty bullshit for $450 more. THATS IT!!! :evilaugh:

oh thats for my 02 954 in black/silver.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Does any one know the dealer invoice price for this Bike?

PATBAR...did you get ur bike in NY? if so which dealer and when? thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a 2002 new off of the showroom floor for $9000 OTD in December. They even delivered it 40 miles away.

·
Registered
267 Posts
New954RRider said:
Does any one know the dealer invoice price for this Bike?

PATBAR...did you get ur bike in NY? if so which dealer and when? thanks in advance
got it from NY Honda in LIC. bought 2 bikes from them already. The owner Jay is really competitive with the pricing,but is a weirdo :eek: i know cuz i used to work for him :thumbd:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PATBAROK said:
got it from NY Honda in LIC. bought 2 bikes from them already. The owner Jay is really competitive with the pricing,but is a weirdo :eek: i know cuz i used to work for him :thumbd:

I was thinking of going to the same exact place. is he the best guy to deal with there?

41ants...you got a sick deal. i'm looking for the same deal a year later.

·
Registered
137 Posts
New954RRider said:
I was thinking of going to the same exact place. is he the best guy to deal with there?

41ants...you got a sick deal. i'm looking for the same deal a year later.
FYI - I picked mine up from Lake Hill Motors

·
Registered
522 Posts
I can't bare to read those prices which you pay for your 954's :crying:

Here bikes in general are very expensive. I paid 15000 Euros complete for mine eg. USD$19133 (based on todays exchange rate) :eek:. The current market price for the 03' 954RR is USD$15309.

You guys/gals in the US have it made! :rant:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, just got back from the dealer and he qouted me a price of $9100 plus tax at a grand total of $9840 (he wouldn't budge :thumbd: ). its funny cause i also just checked his site and the have the '03 954 listed at $8920 :huh: . he doesnt charge for dealer prep fee, destination charge but i just thought it was way too much for a left over bike.

this price was higher than what everybody else listed in this forum. if i hadn't asked i might have taken it cause just sitting on the bike was sweeeet, can't imagine what its gonna feel like when i ride it.

i dont want to settle for a 600 but speaking soley of price thats what i may have to do if i don't find a dealer in the northeast willing to drop the price to something i can manage. :crying:

·
Registered
137 Posts
New954RRider said:
Well, just got back from the dealer and he qouted me a price of $9100 plus tax at a grand total of $9840 (he wouldn't budge :thumbd: ). its funny cause i also just checked his site and the have the '03 954 listed at $8920 :huh: . he doesnt charge for dealer prep fee, destination charge but i just thought it was way too much for a left over bike.

this price was higher than what everybody else listed in this forum. if i hadn't asked i might have taken it cause just sitting on the bike was sweeeet, can't imagine what its gonna feel like when i ride it.

i dont want to settle for a 600 but speaking soley of price thats what i may have to do if i don't find a dealer in the northeast willing to drop the price to something i can manage. :crying:
I wouldn't spend more than $9,258.99 OTD for an 03' 954. If you can't find a stealer willing to deal, then you might want to consider picking up a nice used one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am with 41ants, I would really look at www.lakehillmotors.com for your bike. The last time I looked they were 8599.00 and you pay tax when you get home. I paid 9100.00 OTD by the time I registered mine. Mike is awesome to deal with and they may even ship it to you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts