Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that one. Computer generated IMO. I've seen the after effects of a big plane like that landing hard (not crashing per se, but landing hard) and there's no way in hell the front landing gear could take that sort of punishment.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
asiliat said:
man these urban street kids and their bouncing planes....

Look at them rims spinnin' dawg. They still spinnin!!
Just fo' decoration man, just fo' decoration. Like an'larm clock, yoo'know.... whoo whooo.

I wonder if those jet engines come with whistle tips.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Pete said he was on that flight, not that he piloted it. I flew that aircraft and I meant to do that.

The Immelman roll is famous because of a mistake. The maxib bounce is only a test to see if the passengers can really hold airline food, which happens to be the worst swill ever encountered. In other words, I did my job as a test pilot. However, the airlines need to know how much to invest into the paper industry via doggy bags vs. airline cleanup crew wages. Cost containment is the bottom line.

Pete, didn't hold it down. He did his job as a test stomach.

'Nuff said.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Chain said:
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that one. Computer generated IMO. I've seen the after effects of a big plane like that landing hard (not crashing per se, but landing hard) and there's no way in hell the front landing gear could take that sort of punishment.
ditto

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Chain said:
but who asked, you sh!t stirrer,do you see what you've done! :rotfl:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts