Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
All the new ones confuse the hell out of me!
I am with you :thumb: !
I got a moto mpx220 in june 06. It says "smartphone" on it which explains my inability to use it for simple tasks, you know, like wireless communication!
It does have "solitare" on it though!:eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I believe I purchased mine around August of 99.

Wow. Does it have the GPS locator capability for E911? If it doesn't and you ever decide to switch phones, there isn't a company in the US that will re-activate it (against Federal law).

I have a Razr from 06.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Tend to get a new one every year when I renew the contract. So dumped the useless Motorola V3 Razr and picked up a Sony Ericsson W810i this week. Fabulous bit of kit. Battery life is amazing (unlike the V3, grrrrr). Decent MP3 pler too, and the included headphones are excellent, so I'm loading up some music on to the 512mb memory stick. Recommended :thumb:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Tend to get a new one every year when I renew the contract. So dumped the useless Motorola V3 Razr and picked up a Sony Ericsson V810i this week. Fabulous bit of kit. Battery life is amazing (unlike the V3, grrrrr). Decent MP3 pler too, and the included headphones are excellent, so I'm loading up some music on to the 512mb memory stick. Recommended :thumb:
You guys use a GSM system for cell phones, right? The battery on my V3 lasts a very long time so I'm just wondering if you had a dud or if it might be the different system. :idunno:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Battery life was okayish to start but degraded and became unpredicatble - fully charged one moment and suddenly half charged for no obvious reason. Didn't particularly like the phone to be honest. Looked good though in black. Sony is a first for me, always had (and liked) Nokia.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm actually very disappointed with my Nokia. I have always had good luck with them before, but the current model I have, the 3155i, has had nothing but problems. The hinges on the flip keep cracking and breaking, I've had it in for warranty 3 times since April of this year, when I bought it new for that problem alone. The speaker has blown out on it, and just two days ago I lost half of my display, it just cut off! I am looking into a slide phone, not sure what brand yet, but I know it needs to have blue tooth.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i've had a lifetime of nokias, but my latest N70 (march06 = in topic) is terrible

slow, buggy, bluetooth issues (sometimes) had it swapped out & its way better but still not a patch on the pre-3g models IMHO

I think maybe 3g makes the phone's processor too busy?

i hear motorola is best as they have their own in house chipset, but could be BS...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts