Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.'

Take the test

seems kinda low.

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
The last 4 or so questions pissed me off, so I just guessed.

Congratulations,
Your IQ score is 129

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
They call me a Visual Mathematician. I think their scoring system is off, too, as my score was lower than any 'real' IQ test I have taken.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I took this...... a while a go

but as a geeky member of MENSA I would tell you that is not a true IQ test.... some questions are close and some are way far off....

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
figment : 'You have the unusual distinction of being equally bad at math and verbal skills. This means you are a slow thinker and are uniquely inept at teaching others through your many misadventures. You are also a poor improviser and miserable at handling change.'

Take the test

seems kinda low.
I fixed mine up a bit...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, I think I was a visual philosopher or something like that. I've never taken another type of IQ so I have nothing to compare it to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts